I have not time today to muse all the thoughts I wish. I must jot them down and review them in depth later.
1. He does not see me. He asked about the trees, and when I put them in. All the various thoughts which coursed through my head, and all the answers I could have chosen. Do I speak to the child or the half man?
2. Shadows I face. What shadows did I project on to him that could have brought me here? Is it possible for one person’s shadows to override another person’s positive projections? Or am I doomed due to my own failings?
3. Poetry. I was given the gift of poetry from a stranger. Such a wondrous magic in this world that can touch from nowhere to everwhere. I am blessed.
4. Dancing along. My dancing ground progresses, and I would look inside myself for all that means to me. It is wondrous, and I hope to invite others to my blessing.
5. I dream in Tarot. Do I always? Can I find those images throughout my dreams? Would that lessen my joy of them?